Welcome To My Blog......
Happiness is in your hand, you make your own happiness.
Monday, 10 December 2012
Topic 3 : Animals And Plants Protect Them selves
Animals protect themselves by:
1. Camouflaging themselves or imitating other animals
2. Releasing smells or liquids that bother predators
3. Injuring enemies with hard thorny body parts.
4. By simply biting, scratching and other defensive attacks.
Plants protect themselves by:
1. Plants produce poison, bad smell for it.
2. Plants have thorns as roses, cactuses.
3. The leaves of some plants can change color.
4. Some plants can eat insects!
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
SCIENCE Y4 (NOTE)
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)
There was an error in this gadget